UMM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ameldor - Warrior/Dps - Application

Go down

Ameldor - Warrior/Dps - Application Empty Ameldor - Warrior/Dps - Application

Post  Amoldor Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:40 pm

Personal Information
At what hours are you available for raiding: I can raid - Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday. All 6:00 - 12:00 Game time.

Character Information
Character name: Ameldor
Character Class/Spec: Warrior - Dps - 18/53/0
Played Time: 50 Days
Professions: 450 Mining - 450 Herbing
Secondary Skills: None
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Hand&n=Ameldor
Previous Guild(s): Sanctus - Final Call
Why did you leave your previous guild? I am currently still at Final Call but left Sanctus through lack of play due to moving house.

Raiding Information
What was the last Boss you killed in progress? The Four Horseman
How would you feel if you wiped for 2 hours in a row while progressing? Its what a progress is all about.
What raiding experience do you have? Have Cleared 10man Naxx - 10 and 25man Sarth no drake. All quarters in Naxx Heroic but last 2 bosses. No Malygos.
How would you describe yourself as a player in three words? Commited, Active, Helpful
Where do you feel you can improve the most when it comes to raiding? I feel that i can improve by upping my Dps and gearing out.

Miscellaneous information
Why do you want to join UMM? I want to join UMM as i would like to join an active, friendly and succesful raiding guild.
What do you expect out of UMM? I expect all people to attend raid, if they accept.
Do you know anyone in UMM, if so who? I know noone, but i am up for meeting new people Smile
Alts and what guild they belong to: I have 1 Alt on Horde - 47 Mage - Guildless
Have you read & do you agree with our rules? I have read and completley agree.
Short presentation of you and anything you want us to know?(Most important question) I am dedicated and up for helping for all raids. Ty for reading and i am sure you will make the best decision for the guild.

Amoldor

Back to top Go down