UMM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holy / Shadow Priest

Go down

Holy / Shadow Priest Empty Holy / Shadow Priest

Post  Chif Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:39 pm

Personal Information
At what hours are you available for raiding: I can raid most - Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and saturdays. All 19:10-23:00 Game time.

Character Information
Character name: Chif
Character Class/Spec: Priest - Healer/DPS.
Played Time: 14 Days
Professions: 450 Mining - 430 Tailoring
Secondary Skills: Fishing.
Armory link:
Previous Guild(s): Earthquake.
Why did you leave your previous guild? I have not yet left it, but it is not very good.

Raiding Information
What was the last Boss you killed in progress? Full Naxxramas.
How would you feel if you wiped for 2 hours in a row while progressing? I would feel sorry for my money cause of the repairs Very Happy.
What raiding experience do you have? Cleared Naxxramas 10 and 25 man, some bosses in Ulduar but know tacs for almost all.
How would you describe yourself as a player in three words? Active, helpfull and funny.
Where do you feel you can improve the most when it comes to raiding? DPS spec gear.

Miscellaneous information
Why do you want to join UMM? I want to join UMM as i would like to join an active, friendly and succesful raiding guild.
What do you expect out of UMM? I expect all people to attend raid, if they accept.
Do you know anyone in UMM, if so who? I know noone:D
Alts and what guild they belong to: I have 2 alts, none on this server and I barely play on any of them, one 80 rogue in The Drunkees(Vashj) one Hunter, in a guild I don't remember the name at.
Have you read & do you agree with our rules? I have read and agree.
Short presentation of you and anything you want us to know?(Most important question) I am a dedicated nice person that is helpfull Wink.

Chif

Back to top Go down